INSANE LOT OF 83 STAMPIN UP WOOD MOUNTED RUBBER STAMP SETS 597 STAMPS TOTAL!!! 98% of these are brand new never used!! The other 2% are very lightly used. Unfortunately a few sets are missing some stamps but the rest all have everything they came with!!
Crazy big lot of Vintage stamps. See pictures for details and condition. What you see in the pictures is what you will get. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.This item is in the category "Crafts\Stamping & Embossing\Stamps". The seller is "tk808_flipz" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada.